Home » , , » Teletalk 3G Package "Projonmo" : Full Details

Teletalk 3G Package "Projonmo" : Full Details

Written By Omar Faruk Abir on Monday, October 15, 2012 | 2:59 PM

Teletalk 3G SIM 900tk
Including Free 300min Audio Call+Free 500min Video Call+
Free 1000 SMS+Free 1GB Internet

>>Video Call - Only Teletalk-Teletalk & 10sec pulse
8am-12am 3tk/min [50paisa/10sec]
12am-8am 1.20tk/min[20paisa/10sec]

>>Voice call : 10 Sec Pulse
8am-12am>
Teletalk-Teletalk 60paisa/min[10paisa/10sec]
Teletalk-Other 96 paisa/min[16paisa/10sec]
12am-8am>
Teletalk-Teletalk 30paisa/min[5paisa/10sec]
Teletalk-Other 96paisa/min[16paisa/10sec]

>>FNF Number-1
FNF Voice call 30paisa/min[5paisa/10sec]
FNF Video Call 90paisa/min[15paisa/10sec]
FNF SMS 15paisa/sms

>>All number SMS 45paisa/sms
>>All number MMS 3tk/mms
>> Data 1paisa/5kb


>>3G Data Plan
Click Or http://bmion.blogspot.com/p/teletalk-net_6.html


18 comments:

  1. Thank you Teletalk for 3G.
    How do I check the balance, with my dongle? I am using only for Internet access, no extra phone handset with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To check the Usage, Type 'u' and send SMS to 111
      all data plans Visit http://bmion.blogspot.com/p/teletalk-net_6.html

      Delete
  2. I can't use 3G portal,data & other on my blackberry mobile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is your mobile 3G?
      Visit Teletalk customer care.

      Delete
  3. My mobile blackberry bold 9790,& my teletalk_3g sim number-+8801534305690,but I can't use internet,apps,& other conection,how can use?ru help me. Km.PALASH

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cell phone is not 3g enable, can i use it as a modem to connect teletalk 3g internet with my pc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Set 3G thakte hbe, na hle use kore bhalo speed nite parben na.
      Set Model koto?

      Delete
  5. I live in rajason, savar..no 3g network.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Teletalk didnt give any information about that at website,you can go to customer care

      Delete
  7. Please answer 2 questions.
    1. How to migrate from Shadheen 3G to Projonmo 3G?
    2. How to migrate from Shadheen 3G to Gravity Postpaid 3G?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teletalk didnt give any information about that at website,you can go to customer care

      Delete
  8. I am a new user and now I want to get Projonmo Package. I don't know what package is going on in my sim, I also want to make a FnF no. how can I get it. please inform me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Projonmo pete new 3G SIm kinte hoi.
      To know Your Current Package & Number Write WHOAMI and send SMS To 321 ( Free Of Cost ) Or
      Write Tar and send SMS To 222

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. FnF Activation Procedure:

      To Set FnF Number:

      1st Step: Write Reg in message option and send it to 363

      2nd Step: After geting a confirmation SMS to add a FnF number – write Add in message option then put a space then write the desired FnF number and send to 363

      For Example: Add 0155XXXXXXXX and send to 363

      To set every FnF number you have to send separate message by following the same procedure.

      It will be activated within 72 hours.

      Delete & Check FnF: Dial 1515 and follow the next direction.

      Change FnF: Dial 1515 and follow the next direction.

      Delete
  10. I lives in Munshigonj...
    Here--- No 3G net....
    Teletalk 3G Sucks...............

    ReplyDelete

DMCA.com